Hotels in Uzbekistan to Any Traveler’s Taste
Uzbekistan is a beautiful and developed country that hasn't lost its oriental flavor. The local markets are crowded with people, but there is still little street crime. Many people know and speak Russian, but the Uzbek language is not poisoned with it as well as the local culture in general.
Uzbekistan is one of the most favored and well-known countries in Central Asia. With its medieval towns, mosques, minarets, caravanserais, desert, and camels, it embodies that traditional romantic notion of the ancient East and the Great Silk Road.
Architectural masterpieces centered in Bukhara, Samarkand, and Khiva invite people from different countries of the world to look at them and admire them! In addition to the unique architecture, this country has other advantages, e.g. very cheap food and transport, people with welcoming attitude, warm climate, and a marvelous nature with a number of picturesque mountain ranges.
Choose the Finest Places to Stay in Uzbekistan
In recent years, the interest around Uzbekistan increased in the whole world immensely. Today, this country is believed to be one of the most peculiar and interesting tourist destinations. Within the years of independence, infrastructure and accommodation have reached a new level of quality, so today the country offers to the guests an extensive network of Uzbekistan hotels.
The hotels of the Soviet times coexist side by side with new hotels. Prices, of course, are very different – very democratic options will cost $30 per night, while luxurious suites start at $100. The payment in local hotels can be made in various ways – sometimes you can pay in a national currency, sometimes in dollars, and sometimes it's up to you to choose how you want to pay.
Discovering the Options
In Bukhara, Khiva, and Samarkand, most hotels belong to the B&B (bed & breakfast) type. Many of them are big private houses with large backyards. Guests can either live in private rooms or share a living space with a few people. You can choose your breakfast, but remember that sometimes it costs up to five dollars, and this amount of money, if properly used, can be enough for the whole day.
The B&B hotels are great because they create a cozy, home atmosphere. The guests, who are mostly foreign tourists, can gather around the table in the courtyard in evenings, chat, share their impressions, and search for travel buddies. Prices for an overnight stay in such hotels depends on the conditions provided.
On the Charvak reservoir as well as on Chimgan and Beldersay ski resorts, tourists prefer to live in private lodges, which serve as a perfect residence for the whole family. There are roadside inns and teahouses that can offer an overnight stay too, but they are not as common there as in neighboring countries.
Hotels in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Tashkent is a beautiful and clean town. You will enjoy looking at buildings with charming mosaic patterns, walking by fountains with children bathing in them, shopping at lovely little stores, and visiting atmospheric workshops. Uzbekistan hotels in Tashkent will surprise you with their diversity, interior designs, and friendly, welcoming service. Among all the options, the most popular ones are:
- Intercontinental Tashkent, which is a five-star hotel, and is probably one of the most elegant and luxurious hotels in Tashkent. A high level of service makes this global network a very popular residence for foreign businessmen. Another great point is that this deluxe hotel is located in the central part of the city, so you will stay not far from all the transport communications.
- Radisson SAS Tashkent, a four-star hotel in the city center, not far from the International Business Centre. The hotel building can offer 111 rooms of different types, for any taste and preference.
- Le Grand Plaza, one of the most far-famed and popular hotels in Uzbekistan. It was built roughly ten years ago and has 163 rooms to satisfy any customer's needs. If you decide to stay there, you will have an opportunity to enjoy the stunning views of the cityscape from a large and comfortable terrace.
Samarkand is a place you surely need to include into your Uzbekistan holidays route. In this city, you will find a great number of various hotels, ranging from guesthouses to luxurious residences rated with four or five stars. But no matter how luxurious and modern the hotel is, it will still have some eastern charm.
One of the options for you is the B&B Emir Hotel. It has a convenient location for sightseeing. Its professional service and friendly atmosphere will make you want to stay there for as long as you can. The building looks elegant and gorgeous, and the rooms are well equipped. This hotel is a good choice for people who prefer traveling solo.
Hotel Caravan Serail is another great city hotel. The facilities are extremely clean. It's silent and peaceful. The magnificent sights will catch your eye, especially if you're a photography fan.
Jahongir B&B will pleasantly offer you a very warm welcome. The building is not big and the territory around it looks like a typical private house garden, which will make you feel like you’re staying at your close friend’s place. Lovely shops are located near the hotel, so shopping will be easy.
Choose Your Uzbekistan Hotel in Bukhara
Since many tourists prefer to stay in the old historical district of the city, the better part of Bukhara hotels, inns, and hostels are located there.
Sasha & Son hotel is an ideal place for a romantic getaway. It’s located almost in the center of the city. The staff will provide you with an excellent service. This hotel is also popular among people who enjoy traveling in big companies of friends.
Aist Hotel is another pearl of the city’s hospitality. It’s an excellent boutique hotel that offers delicious breakfasts, friendly staff, and a perfect location, which is the historical area of the city but still very close to the center.
Stay in Uzbekistan Hotels
The number of hotels that can offer you their accommodation facilities in Uzbekistan is about three hundred, with a total number of different-type rooms more than nine thousand. There are four- and five-star hotels in Uzbekistan operating alongside with a significant amount of small three-star guesthouses and boutique-type hotels. The amazing thing that is common for the most residence options is the organic combination of the oriental atmosphere and the comfort of European countries.
Many famous hotels in Uzbekistan were built in the past few years, while some buildings with an old architecture and ancient planning date back to the previous century. Each hotel is equipped with satellite television and air conditioning systems, so be sure that your stay will be comfortable. Most of the hotels also provide a high-speed internet connection free of charge.
The company «DOLORES TRAVEL SERVICES» offers you hotel reservation services at surprisingly reasonable prices. We can book hotels for you in any Uzbekistan city that you like, whether it’s metropolitan Tashkent, old Khiva, calm Shahrisabz, beautiful Bukhara, peaceful Fergana, or ancient Samarkand. By choosing to use our services, you will have a possibility to select one of the 90 hotel complexes in Uzbekistan. On our website, you will find the best places to stay anywhere in the country. The prices are valid for non-residents (foreigners) and are not applied for physical or juridical persons of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- In Orzu Grand you will get best value for your money. Grand Orzu offers an open pool, superb bar and restaurant offering an exceptional international menu. There are two conference halls equipped wit...from
- Shodlik Palace Hotel Tashkent is happy to welcome you in one of the cultural centre of the city, you can visit a lot of theatres which located just in few minutes from the hotel. Modern hotel will nic...from
- Hotel Wyndham Tashkent is located in the center of capital, at the crossing of two central streets of the city – Navoiy and Amir Temur streets. Refined warm of East, comfort and pure politeness of the...from
- Lotte City Tashlent Palace Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city – opposite to Alisher Navoiy Theatre, next to the Shopping Centre and close to the Central Business Area and The Central Ba...from
- Radisson SAS Hotel Tashkent is located in the heart of the banking and business district. The hotel has multifunctional meeting facilities and an executive business floor. Nearest Sights: Japanese Ga...from
- The International Hotel Tashkent is conveniently located in a business park near the National Bank of Uzbekistan, shopping arcades and the Telecommunication Center, a 20 minute drive from the airport ...from
- Miran International hotel is set to international standards and provides a world of comforts, right at your finger tips of discerning business traveller, besides offering the trademark hospitality of ...from
- Uzbekistan Hotel offers its guest comfortably furnished rooms and apartments, various tourism related services and features perfect conference premises. Fitness gym, sauna, massage and beauty parlor o...from
- Centrally located in the business and shopping district of Tashkent, the hotel is 2 minutes away from the city's main commercial areas and public buildings. Located in the heart of Uzbekistan's capit...from
- Centrally located in the Heart of city Le Grande Plaza Hotel Tashkent is well known for its standards of service & comforts locally and internationally.Varity of meeting rooms & banquet hall w...from
- Conveniently located in the city centre, the Hotel is in immediate proximity to both business part of the city and historical sights of the Old Town. Design and structure of the Hotel as well as its i...from
- The hotel Grand Samarkand Superior opened its doors on 2nd of April of 2012, located at the center of shopping and business part of the city. You can find here comfortable and skillfully decorated roo...from
- Grand-Samarkand hotel is situated in the heart of business and shopping center of Samarkand city. The hotel was built according to all world standards and mixed modern and national styles in its decor...from
- Malika Prime Hotel Samarkand is one of the hotels of Malika Hotels Chain, which is very popular between foreign tourists and guests of Uzbekistan. If you want to be immersed into boundless pleasure of...from
- Malika Classic is a modern hotels built in national style and represent famous chain of “Malika” hotels in Uzbekistan. It is located next to the national houses where one can relax and have a cup of t...from
- The Diyora is a new hotel built in Samarkand's historical center, a few minute walk from such city’s remarkable monuments as Registan Square and Guri Emir Mausoleum. The elegant three-storey hotel bui...from
- Registan Hotel is a cozy hotel located in the center of the city of Samarkand on the main street, named in honor of the great figure of Ulugbek. Its convenient location makes it attractive for tourist...from
- The Hotel Sultan Samarkand is located in the historical center of Samarkand, near to the famous Guri Emir Mausoleum. Its brickwork and intricate patterns on the eastern facade attract attention, makin...from
- City Hotel Samarkand is located in one of the most beautiful area of Samarkand - University Boulevard. The two floor building is constructed to provide the most suitable conveniences for the guests of...from
- Hotel Asia Samarkand is one of the largest in Samarkand and one of the hotels of Asia Hotels chain. Design and structure of the Hotel as well as its interior meet the up-to-date standards of the inter...from
- Asia Bukhara Hotel is a part of popular hotel chain in Uzbekistan, represented also in Samarkand, Fergana and Khiva cities. Within a walking distance from the hotel you will find buildings and monumen...from
- The hotel is located in 50 meters distance from famous Lyabi Khauz Ensemble. Rooms are decorated in local Bukhara style and have all modern facilities.This small but cozy two-storey hotel was built in...from
- Sasha & Son Hotel Bukhara is located in the heart of Bukhara, in a few minutes walking distance from architectural Lyabi Hauz Ensemble. The originality of Sasha & Son Hotel lies in dissimilit...from
- The Kukeldash is a bright and cozy hotel located in the heart of the old town. The hotel is located right at the road, so a drive from the airport will take you as little as five minutes. Furthermore ...from
- Omar Khayam Hotel Bukhara is one of the best private hotels in the city and in Uzbekistan in whole. Unique location in the picturesque old part of Bukhara , where all ancient monuments are concentrate...from
- Grand Bukhara Hotel is in the administrative centre of the city at the interfaces between the old and the new parts of the city. Due to the location you can view the panorama of the whole city with it...from
- Malika Bukhara Hotel provides modern and comfortable rooms within walking distance from the Lyabi-Hauz historical complex. The hotel offers meeting and conference halls for up to 60 people and a busi...from
- Caravan Hotel Bukhara has good view of Ark citadel and Kalon Complex. There is an accommodation of high level and moderate prices. The hotel is designed in architecture style of Bukhara of 19th centur...from
- The new Hotel Modarikhon is located on the outskirts of the old quarter of Bukhara near the Chor-Minor Madrasah. Just a two-minute walk from the hotel there is another attraction - the Lyabi-Khauz Com...from
- Aist Hotel Bukhara is a private hotel, located in the historic center of Bukhara, in close proximity to the famous Madrasa Nadir-Dewvonbegi. The two-story building of the hotel is built in the traditi...from
- Modern and comfortable Asia Khiva Hotel responds to all international standards. This hotel offers a high quality services. Comfortable location of hotel - opposite to gates “Tash Darvaza” of Ichan Ka...from
- Malika Khievak Hotel is located in the center of Ichan-Kala, among architectural and historical monuments such as the Ensemble Islam-Khodji (20th c.). The hotel belongs to the popular chain of Malika ...from
- Malika Khiva Hotel belong to hotel chain «Malika». This hotel chain has its branches almost in all cities in Uzbekistan. All personell is well educated and these hotels are famous because of the high ...from
- Hotel Malika Khorezm is another property owned by the Malika Hotel chain offering a nice level of quality accommodation in Khiva. This hotel, though located outside the Ichan Kala, is still only few s...from
- Orient Star Khiva Hotel is one of the most unusual hotels you find in Central Asia. It is located inside of the ancient madrassah building (religious school) of Muhammad Amin Khan in the center of Khi...from
- Old Khiva is a hotel located right at the gate of the Ichan-Kala fortress. The Hotel is well-situated at one of the starting points for sightseeing excursion around Khiva and what is more it has a con...from
- Khayat Inn Hotel was built in 2011. This two-storied hotel is located close to the main gate Ata-Darvaza of the famous citadel Ichan-Kala.The hotel provides 24 hrs. room service, laundry and dry c...from
- New modern Khorezm Place Hotel is located in one of the beautiful district of Urgench surrounded by primeval nature and antique civilization. Friendly and hospital people, professional service from 20...from
- Club 777 Hotel stretches over a spacious secluded area, with a big pool in the middle. It is elegant and hospitable private hotel, built in small business hotel style, which offers comfortable rooms,...from
- Hotel KHAN is located in the heart of the ancient Kokand city. City’s main Museum – great Palace of last Khan of Kokand - Khudoyar, the embodiment of architectural style of the Kokand masters, is loca...from
- Asia Fergana Hotel was built in 2005. GIts location is very convenient in terms of excursions , as the hotel is located along the historically significant streets, created in the 19th century. Asia Fe...from
- On the shore of Charvak Reservoir, far from urban fuss, there is the hotel complex Avenue Park. Here you will get a great view of the sparkling blue mountain lake and Chatkal Mountains, forming Tien S...from
- Charos Resort is a modern hotel complex on the shores of the Charvak Reservoir, offering a wide range of services and entertainment for visitors and residents of Uzbekistan. Located in Yusufkhan v...from
- The holiday hotel Charvak (Pyramids) is located on the shore of the Charvak reservoir (80 km from Tashkent) and consists of three pyramid-like buildings with 208 rooms in total. This place is good for...from