BRIEF BUKHARA INTRODUCTION
On this page you will get familiarized with the town and distinctive Bukhara hotels. The notable fact – there are essentially no guest houses is built on modern samples; all of them are typical of Uzbekistan’s architectural style. That’s their charm – plunging in the antique East, body and psyche you will not have to experience any inconvenience, selected us inns guarantee you excellent service.
Presented hotels in Bukhara
Hotels in Bukhara in the five-star category are not available, but Dolores Travel will support you choose the best placement option in the beautiful and comfortable inns of third or fourth stardom category.
Favorite Bukhara hotels for our tourists:
- Asia Bukhara
- Devon Begi
- Omar Khayam
- Malika Inn
- Zargaron Plaza
Asia Bukhara Hotel — wondering, for what so like it frequenters, it is severe to choose one. Maybe for an excellent site in the core of the town historic part? There external review goes to the Zoroastrian «Moon Temple» and medieval madrasah, inside — the magnificent, richly decorated with flowers garden. Modern downtown and renowned trading domes «Toki Zargaron» — the largest ancient market of Bukhara with an extensive range of Souvenirs only 10 minutes walking distance. Adjacent to the Lyabi-Khauz ensemble — the night life heart, hundreds of visitants and residents gather around the pond coolness, everywhere there are lights and music. Or probably it is the cozy environment of the popular «Asia» chain representative, built in the madrasas form, or helpful staffs are ready around the clock to come to the rescue? Probably everyone will find your answer.
Devon Begi Inn location suggests a lot of benefits for guests – walking distance to main old town attractions: the Lyabi-house Ensemble and madrasah Nodir Devon Begi, with the colorful ethno-show. For decoration was chosen to interesting design solution, combining traditional style with modern attractive effects. 20 classic rooms with distinctive wood carving and furnished with all the need add-ons. In the wintertime it also will not freeze – the chambers and bathrooms have heated floors.
Omar Khayam Inn is one of the top spots for accommodation in the private sector. Placed in the scenic longstanding part of Bukhara near to the POI Kalon complex. 47 rooms, 10 of them with porches, a remarkable Uzbek style patio. Round the clock service. Big modern rooms, continental breakfasts with lots of choices, guests love the bar.
Bright and cozy boutique Bukhara hotel «Kukeldash» is situated simultaneously at the ancient town center and down a busy highway, from the airport you can reach it in a few minutes. Nearby attraction — of the identical name «Kukeldash»madrasah. The inn is a typical Oriental decoration-carved wood, arched doorways and Gancia molding. The rich decoration provides the sence that you are at the present Emir’s Palace in miniature – 10 luxury rooms of Western style with Oriental elements and feature all the mandatory utensils for guests.
Hotel Bukhara named «Zargaron» is a 4-star inn is localized in a peaceful part of town near the mosque and minaret Kalyan immersed in the Eastern tale. «Zargaron» is founded in the manner of an old merchant house, with a beautiful internal atrium and courtyards; it offers tourists a large area equipped with the necessary amenities and superb panoramic views, celebrating the exceptional staff friendliness. Themed restaurant offers plentiful Breakfast with tin fruits and vegetables. Shopping arcade with many souvenir products is in marching distance. Roof placed bar will give a lot of pleasant impressions, is a great option for evening entertainment.
Malika Inn– another representative of the one chain in Bukhara opened in 2005. Modern infrastructure and classically restrained rooms decor combined with authentic lobby view and the restaurant as the execution of the idea of modernity and antiquity. Located 50 meters from Lyabi-Hauz. Spa complex with gym, Finnish and Russian sauna, a business center and a summer tea-house. Guests celebrate a great choice for Breakfast buffet with Western and Uzbek cuisine, the exotic restaurant design and the patio charm.
Zargaron Plaza hotel provides its guests airy and vivid rooms, with large and comfortable beds. Its site is like a temporary corridor in the median of the old and new city parts. Wonderful lobby design makes it a permanent venue for local weddings photo shootings – you will see Bukhara adaptation of the celebration without territory leaving. There is a superior terrace with stunning panorama views of historical sights. According to eastward tradition there is besides a patio with an unusual decoration well in the mid of it.
- Lyabi Khauz Hotel Bukhara is named after the old place called Lyabi Hauz Ensemble in the local transcription, where the word 'Hauz' means the 'Pool'. It is a popular place for the ...from
- Porso Hotel was built in old Bukhara style of local houses and named by one of Bakhovuddin Nakshbandy followers – Khodja Porso. The hotel is designed with modern equipments while ...from
- Siyavush Hotel Bukhara is located in a quiet adjacent to the city park area on the crossroads of old and new Bukhara. Just a short stroll through the picturesque narrow lanes you w...from
- Hotel Kamelot, located in the center of ancient city of Bukhara, is a harmony between Eastern and European style, and is magnificent in its design. The hotel offers to spend 1001 n...from
- KOMIL Bukhara Boutique Hotel, established in 2000, is a private Bed and Breakfast, located in the heart of the old city of Bukhara, two minutes walking distance from the famous "Ly...from
- Boutique Hotel Minzifa can rightly be called exclusive among a large number of private hotels in Bukhara.It is located in historic downtown in a residential area next to the m...from
- Chor Minor Hotel is located in the centre of Bukhara, a 12-minute walk to Kalon Minaret. Free WiFi access and private parking are available. ...from
- Sarbon Plaza Hotel is located just a 5-minute walk away from the centre of Bukhara. All the rooms come with a private bathroom. Some rooms have satellite TV and a seating area. ...from