ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE BEST TRIP TO SAMARKAND
When is the best period to visit Samarkand?
If you are ascertaining what time would be paragon to visit Samarkand, choose spring and fall — you can't go wrong. In these times of the year the «Mirroring of the World» looks especially wonderfully, bright and contrasting nature gives special glow turquoise beautifications of the city. The staggering loveliness of the sceneries in the fall and springtime months even more staggering – city is lodged down in the dale of the river Zerafshon and encircled by the Pamir Hills. Choosing this period for trip to Samarkand, you will get maximal delight from the hike and just uncovering the city in comfy weather conditions – when the debilitating heat «Chilla» has not still come and the wintry winds so far.
Trip to Samarkand will surely draw to enthusiast of history and architectonics, lovers of handmade jewelry millenary monument and, certainly, for romanticists – the city is quite literally soaked in legends of affection and devotion, mystical secrets and prophecies.
Types of the Samarkand hotels
Book hotel in Samarkand, not sans reason named the «Rosary of the Spirit», with its beautiful legend of “Temur Lang” and the lovely Chinese Princess, and however exotic solution for a romanticist journey. No of the days spent in this «Eastern pearl» will not be mediocre for you, since the forenoon you will be encompassed by a truly Oriental flavor – that custom almost all the hotels of Samarkand. Do not drop the shot to live in authentic palaces in miniature. Completely authentic guest mansion plunged headlong into the way of life of the local or stylized boutique hotels with the creativity design and supreme servicing – here you have a baggy assortment of variants to approach your taste.
Tourism in Uzbekistan is strengthening rapidly, so every tourist now can choose variety for every budgetary. Whether you are piligrimage the Silk Road, or just to Tamerlane's capital– there are any category inns, provide additional services and entertainments.
Hotels in Samarkand are presented as modern business class residences with an elaborated infrastructure as well as colorful cozy private houses. Quite popular guesthouses, designed with conventional Uzbek style and their floral patio.
An extensive chain of different inns dissipated throughout the city, so you can opt for placement in the most interesting part.
The most interesting Samarkand hotels for tourists:
- Registan Plaza
- Grand Samarkand
- Malika Prime
Choosing «Registan Plaza» you will live in centre, within strolling spacing to the ancient and contemporary part of town. This Samarkand hotel, formerly called the «President Palace» — is a historic memorial by itself.
Grand Samarkand residence is placed in Samarkand historical part and just 2 km off from the Amir Timur tomb – Gur Emir. New inn, built with Uzbekistan classical architecture traditions.
Malika Prime inn belongs to Malika brand is quite popular with tourists. Guests like view to the Tamerlane mausoleum and cordial ambience created by friendly staff.
How to match a Samarkand hotel?
Do rest plan. You crave to visit all sights? Then you need accommodation by tour trail. Schedule a meeting? Consider options near airport or think over the transfer.
Read official description, find tourists reviews. Remember that «good apartment» for each has its unique meaning; somebody needs a douche only and Wi-Fi, but somebody searching for new furniture with full equipment.
Deem about the victuals. You should choice full board if planning to devoted the most of time in chamber. If you prioritize to walk the town, luncheon will be sufficient.
To do your sojourn as convenient as feasible, we suggest you to preliminary pick out the inn and we will be glad to promote you with it. Dolores Travel Company has released a databank of the Samarkand hotels with various categories and full specification with costs and conditions. Reservation form is affordable round the clock.
Make a rest plan.
You want to see all sights? Then you need accommodation by tour route. Plan a meeting?
Consider options near airport or think over the transfer. Read official description, find tourists reviews.
Remember that «good number» for each has its own meaning; someone needs a shower only and Wi-Fi, but someone looking for new furniture with full equipment.
Think about the food.
You should choice full board if planning to spend the most of time in room. If you are going to walk to explore the city, breakfast will be enough.
Dolores Travel company have prepared for you base of Samarkand hotels with different categories. There is a detailed description, with prices and conditions. Booking form is available around the clock.
Reveal Uzbekistan with us!
- City Hotel Samarkand is located in one of the most beautiful area of Samarkand - University Boulevard. The two floor building is constructed to provide the most suitable convenienc...from
- Hotel Asia Samarkand is one of the largest in Samarkand and one of the hotels of Asia Hotels chain. Design and structure of the Hotel as well as its interior meet the up-to-date st...from
- The four-star Regal Palace Samarkand is located just 5 minutes away from Samarkand International Airport and 7 minutes by car from the center of the city of Samarkand where you can...from
- Hotel Samarkand Plaza is more than just a place to stay in Samarkand. It is a unique combination for business & pleasure. The hotel is conventionally located between city cente...from
- Afrosiyab Palace Hotel Samarkand includes a/c restaurants, banquet halls with Uzbek and international cuisine; snack-bar, lobby bar, express bar, night bar with show program, bar m...from
- The hotel Jahon Palace is one of the newest hotels in Samarkand, which was built in the classic style. Conveniently situated in the heart of Samarkand, the hotel is just 15 minutes...from
- Konstantin Hotel is located in the modern part of Samarkand and welcomes its guests with comfortable 41 bedrooms. Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available in all areas of the hotel...from
- Luxury hotel Emirkhan is in 1,8 km from the main sight of Samarkand - Registan Square and in 4,2 km from the airport. It is decorated in neo-classical style....from