Tashkent Hotels: Best Deals for Your Vacation in Uzbekistan
Being the capital of Uzbekistan, Tashkent with its convenient infrastructure, abundant nightlife, numerous parks, museums, and other tourist attractions has high chances to become your favorite destination. This cosmopolitan city has that oriental charm that most people expect to see and to feel when visiting Asian countries.
Whoever you’re planning to visit the city with, you will surely find a place to stay that meets your expectations in terms of the range of services, location, prices, etc. Starting with more affordable 3-star hotels and up to 5-star luxurious alternatives, a perfect option for you is out there.
General Accommodation Features
- Breakfast.Almost every Tashkent hotel, regardless of its size and star rating, offers free breakfasts to its guests. There can be a great variety of dishes with a special accent on fruits, nuts, and jams, which, of course, are very delicious.
Whatever place you decide to stay in, you will most likely have a choice either to pay for using the Internet and Wireless network of a high speed or stay connected to a free Wi-Fi that is slower.
- Room service.
In order to help you make the most of your trip to Tashkent, many hotels here offer 24-hour room service upon your request. It’s an excellent opportunity to forget about cleaning and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
Outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, bar, fitness center, spa and hot tub facilities are at your disposal in metropolitan hotels. Make sure to check out what exactly is available in the hotel you’re thinking to choose.
- Additional services.You will also be offered to take advantage of some additional services, such as laundry, guarded parking, luggage service, airport transportation, etc. Some of them are free of charge, while others require paying a certain price.
Comfort and First-Class Hotels in Tashkent
The categories “Comfort” and “First Class” refer to 3-stars and 4-stars respectively. They are represented by some new hotels, like Grand Orzu or Radisson SAS hotels, as well as some old ones, like Lotte City Hotel Tashkent Palace or Uzbekistan Hotel, which were built back in the 20th century. They have been reconstructed over the last decade, so “old” doesn’t literally mean they look old. For example, Tashkent Palace Hotel looks like a real palace in some way, especially at night when its massive columns are lit by the streetlights.
Having all the necessary equipment in rooms, e.g. air conditioning systems, hairdryers, fridges, satellite televisions, the 3- and 4-star hotels can offer you everything you need. Although the interior design may look not so luxurious and stylish as if there were 5 stars, you can still enjoy wonderful services and great comfort at affordable prices during your stay in the capital of the country.
Luxury Tashkent Hotels: 5-Star Quality Is What You Need
Tashkent hotels classified as “Luxury” have excellent location – they are situated near some of the most known tourist sights, so you will have a chance to see the best of the city without having to go too far. Choosing to stay in any of them, you will ensure yourself the most enjoyable holiday due to the upscale services that they are ready to provide you with.
Tashkent International Hotel and Miran International Hotel invite people from all over the world to spend their vacation living in the most comfortable conditions and being surrounded by the friendliest personnel. Receiving international guests, the hotels ensure that people who work there are also highly qualified.
The large and well-lit rooms are equipped with anything you may need. You will be offered to take advantage of some premium services, which includes escort, babysitting, sightseeing tours, both within and outside the city, trips to the mountains, and many other services.
- Centrally located in the business and shopping district of Tashkent, the hotel is 2 minutes away from the city's main commercial areas and public buildings. Located in the heart o...from
- Centrally located in the Heart of city Le Grande Plaza Hotel Tashkent is well known for its standards of service & comforts locally and internationally.Varity of meeting rooms ...from
- Grand Mir Hotel Tashkent is a mix of modern hotel with oriental hospitality. Rooms and services are designed for not only surrounding you with Uzbek hospitality, but also to meet t...from
- Nearest Sights: Religious Square Khast Imam, Chorsu Bazaar Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard Distance to the city centre: 4 km Distance to the nearest metro: Chorsu – 2 km Distanc...from